Thursday, October 24, 2013

Mini Islamic Months Birthday Card


Yesterday I was working on a new set of calligraphy, which is the Islamic months and this coming Saturday me & hubby are planning to come to a friend's daughter's birthday party. So, I thought I could use the new set of calligraphy to make a cute card to complement the boring kraft gift bag. I highlighted the month of her birthday of this year in Hijri calendar (and actually still the same with her birth month last year), which is Dzulhijjah. And on the back of it I added some personalised message (handwritten). The design is printed on a half 5x7 white cardstock paper.

If you are interested in this design, please let me know! It's absolutely customisable (you get to choose which month to highlight and the highlight colour that you want). Convo me in my shop at www.etsy.com/shop/Creativvita.

No comments:

Post a Comment