Saturday, September 28, 2013

Row of Roses


On Thursday I decided to take a trip to my local craft store. It was an epic trip, I got lost. I took the wrong bus! I was supposed to take the M92 bus, but, instead, I took the M52 (which brought me to Ryde). Fortunately hubby's office is just close by from Ryde, so I just strolled around Top Ryde City while waiting for him to pick me up. Afterwards he kindly offered to drive me to the craft store before going home *heart*.

I needed to pick up more scrapbook papers for a baroque frame at the craft store. And while I was there I saw this super pretty pack of paper flowers on the embellishment rack. I thought that this would be cute for my shadow box frame. When I tried it out this morning, it looks fabulous! I already tried to match it with a background paper and can't wait until I can start making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment