Saturday, December 21, 2013

Say A Little Thank-you


Finally I'm able to find time just to sit down and brainstorm on new designs! I'm really grateful for this, because since I have a part-time job - but full time activities (going to my weekly lectures on Mondays and Saturdays and fulfilling my duty as a housewife) - it's just impossible to find time for making calligraphy. 

Making calligraphy is not as easy as it looks (at least for me). I would need to dedicate a time with no distractions just to sit down, brainstorm, and start doodling. Alhamdulillah my husband's been very supportive with this (he just washed the dishes without me asking him! :)); so, thanks honey!

Good news! Creativvita is about to come up with a new product which is a set of thank-you cards. It's still in the design phase, as I have just finished one design and would like to come up with at least 5 colour variants (still undecided with the colour palettes!). Looking forward to getting this done soon and have it up on my Etsy webstore ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment